Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Mathematical Statistic

Honestly, this is the most difficult subject I've ever studied! Like, seriously hard! I love maths, and I love statistic too... But when these two came together, it just went over my head! (Admittedly, I was somehow curious about this subject which in a way motivated me to enrol for this subject).

Well, anyway, I want to share these lecture notes of mine, in hope they could be of any benefits to someone (though, I might not well versed or immersed enough in this subject). Here they are:








I am doing so because, Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said:


 بَلِّغُوا عَنِّي وَلَوْ آيَةً
Convey from me even a single verse 
(Source: Sahih Al-Bukhari 3461)
And also,
 نَضَّرَ اللَّهُ امْرَأً سَمِعَ مِنَّا حَدِيثًا فَحَفِظَهُ حَتَّى يُبَلِّغَهُ
 فَرُبَّ حَامِلِ فِقْهٍ إِلَى مَنْ هُوَ أَفْقَهُ مِنْهُ وَرُبَّ حَامِلِ فِقْهٍ لَيْسَ بِفَقِيهٍ
May Allah brighten a man who hears a tradition from us, gets it by heart and passes it on to others. Many a bearer of knowledge conveys it to one who is more versed than he is; and many a bearer of knowledge is not versed in it.
(Source: Sunan Abi-Daud 3660)

No comments:

Post a Comment