Thursday, January 5, 2017

First blog post

In the name of God, the most Gracious, the most Merciful
Whenever I have emotional disturbance, and my thoughts are all over the place that all seems lost, many a time I'll direct myself to this one particular activity that can help bring tranquility in me. Writing.
But here, I write because I believe to share is to have more and a good stuff has to escape; so to say that my writing isn't necessarily due to me being distraught, stressed out or whatever, ok?
Basically, I will share materials on education on this blog. But, it's also possible that I might write things that are unrelated to education but still hopefully they could be of some help to someone.
Ok, so what about the blog's name? River of puzzles? So, I was googling here and there; highly in hope of getting some ideas for a name until  I came across this quote of a famous person;
“The world's a puzzle; no need to make sense out of it." - Socrates
Since I don't intend to explain any further, it just happened that I liked (and still like) this saying. So, after a few mix and match ... tadaa, finally I came up with this name. Maybe it doesn't have much correlation with my idea of blogging, but hey, who cares? :p
Still I want to justify myself. Vaguely, the river means more than one or a lot of ... a lot of puzzles ... puzzles in a box ... I'm the box. To simplify; the puzzles (things I'll write here) are a chunk of my life.
With that, I whisper my pray ... and take my first step to assemble these puzzles.
With every step that I take, may I do for, because of, and through the blessing of, the One who has created me. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment